It's back to school season! What better way to start the school year with an awesome set of gadgets?
It could be for functionality and help you survive the wrath of school. It could be for making a statement. However way you wanna use it, here are 9 things you could consider getting this school year; just to add a little color and tech to your life:
1. Impecca Bamboo Wireless KeyboardWhat's really neat about this is that it's made out of bamboo and it adds a bit of earthly style to your gadgets. It's a sustainable eco-friendly accessory that can actually be a perfect ice breaker for the first day.
2. Quirky Nimbus Smart Dashboard This could be the coolest wake-up companion you can have. It's an all-in-one alarm clock & virtual assistant. It gives you the time, notifications about incoming emails, social media updates, traffic and such.
3. Livescribe 3 SmartpenIt digitizes, archives and share your handwritten notes and recordings. You would need the special dotted paper for it, but now, taking notes won't be as dull with this awesome smartpen. You can do so much with it!
4. Fitbit Charge HRThis fitness tracker can give you information regarding step counts, distance traveled, calories burned or your heart rate. The OLED display gives notifications when you receive calls too! Exercising won't be such a drag with this as your companion.
5. Sol Republic Shadow Wireless EarphonesThese bluetooth-supported earphones can make streaming music hassle- & tangle-free with its ability to stream from any device from 30 feet away. It has 3 buttons to manage volume and answer calls which is convenient when you're jogging, or rushing to class.
6. Timbuk2 Leader BackpackIt's one of the most organized backpacks out there; with ventilated back panels to keep fresh, and internal organizers for your pens, notebooks, and a 15-in laptop! Who knew being organized could be this stylish?
7. Anker MP141 Bluetooth SpeakersThis portable speakers is supported by 4.0 Bluetooth connectivity. It can play audio and music for almost 15 to 20-hrs non-stop. So if you want to have an instant jam session with friends to forget your failed exam, this would suffice.
8. Microsoft Surface Pro 3Carrying around your digitalized notes and doing heavy-duty work will be a lot easier with this 2-in-1 tablet. It's built with 12" Full HD screen, i3/i5/i7 Intel Core processor, and Windows 10; making this a seemingly functional laptop without the bulkiness of one.
Cool Ad Here