Key features and highlights
BlackBerry 10.3: 18 facts and highlights
1. Supports OpenGL ES 3.0, allowing for improved game graphics
21% have it
2. has a child lock
A child lock enables adults to prevent or restrict children’s use of the device.
58% have it
3. Has turn by turn directions
The device will signal upcoming turns and prepare you, ensuring you stay on route.
29% have it
4. You can take a screenshot of your phone's screen
87% have it
5. Supports bookmarks sync across different devices
52% have it
6. Supports video chat
63% have it
7. can be used as a WiFi hot spot
With a large enough data plan, you could cancel your home internet and use the device as a hotspot.
73% have it
8. Has customizable notifications
You can easily manage notifications by adjusting your preferences, and you can also turn them off completely for specific apps.
47% have it
9. can be updated over-the-air
It can be updated over the air (OTA) w/o connecting to a computer
94% have it
10. has NFC
NFC (near field communication) allows a device to perform simple wireless transactions.
11% have it
11. Helps tracking the current position of a mobile device
69% have it
12. has free navigation software
Free navigation software with free map data and updates included, no need to buy an dedicated navigation device.
82% have it
13. has free syncing OTA
All your contacts and calendar dates are synced over-the-air.
84% have it
14. has a search browser
With a search browser application you can surf the internet from your device.
98% have it
15. Copy and paste features in web browser
90% have it
16. Can create panoramas in-camera
It allows you to take multiple photos capturing different parts of the scene, and then joins them together into a single photo.
42% have it
17. has a built-in HDR mode
It can automatically shoot pictures with a higher dynamic range (HDR).
24% have it
18. has voice commands
You can use your voice to control key functions of the device and you can easily access your device without pushing any button.
77% have it
Add to comparison
This page is currently only available in English.