1. You can take a screenshot of your phone's screen
88% have it
2. can be used as a WiFi hot spot
With a large enough data plan, you could cancel your home internet and use the device as a hotspot.
73% have it
3. can be updated over-the-air
It can be updated over the air (OTA) w/o connecting to a computer
94% have it
4. Supports video chat
63% have it
5. has a child lock
A child lock enables adults to prevent or restrict children’s use of the device.
59% have it
6. Helps tracking the current position of a mobile device
70% have it
7. Has customizable notifications
You can easily manage notifications by adjusting your preferences, and you can also turn them off completely for specific apps.
47% have it
8. Supports bookmarks sync across different devices
52% have it
9. Copy and paste features in web browser
91% have it
10. has a search browser
With a search browser application you can surf the internet from your device.
99% have it
11. has free syncing OTA
All your contacts and calendar dates are synced over-the-air.
84% have it
12. more languages supported
Windows 10: 111
13. has a built-in HDR mode
It can automatically shoot pictures with a higher dynamic range (HDR).
25% have it
14. has AirPlay
AirPlay allows wireless connection of Apple devices with external screens or speakers. You may stream computer screen, video and music from iOS devices, play games like on consoles or present your slideshows easily on your TV.