1. Samsung Galaxy S6. We know that there already two designs, one with a full metal body, and a second design that is half metal with a removable plastic back, similar to the Galaxy Note 4. We are sure that it will come with quad-HD screen, if not 4K, and will probably NOT have a Qualcomm processor, as Samsung is now attempting to brave their own in the world of CPUs. Hopefully we will all get the sneak peak around early March.
2. HTC One M9. The specs have already been leaked, and we approve! It will be a 5-inch full HD Super LCD3 display, with a Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB of RAM and the Adreno 430 graphics. A 13 megapixel front camera, and a 20 megapixel rear. Wow. It will also likely be incredibly thin, perhaps 7mm. We will also probably see this in early March.
3. Sony Xperia Z4. Sony predictably updates their flagships every six months, and seeing as how the Z3 was released in September, we will also see the new version in mArch, probably at IFA. It will most likely feature Android Lollipop, an octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor, 4GB of RAM, and a Quad HD screen.
4. LG G4. Considering all the rave reviews from from the predecessor, LG G3, honestly, we’re expecting a very similar phone, but with the necessary updates. It probably won’t be released until the summer, but we are hoping for 64-bit Qualcomm 810 chip that was revealed first this past week in the LG G Flex 2. However, rumor has it that LG is also, like Samsung, attempting to create their first processor, the Nuclun, which will be octa-core, with LTE-A Cat network capabilities for 4G.
5. Microsoft Lumia 940. The most obvious upgrade will be the brand new Windows 10. It will have 3GB of RAM, a Snapdragon 805 processor that speeds along at 2.7Ghz, 5-inch full HD, and we think, a 24 megapixel camera. We are thinking that it will come out a year after the 930, so sometime around late July.
6. Apple iPhone 6s. Obviously, we doubt there will be a massive design change, but we are expecting iOS9, a faster processor (perhaps the 64-bit Qualcomm 810), and improved battery life! Which always seem to the biggest tackle to overcome with Apple. We will see this during late summer, we can only hope.
7. Samsung Galaxy Note 5. It won’t be released until at least September 2015, because the Note 4 was released in September 2014. The Note 4 is one of the fastest smartphones on the market, so we have big expectations for Note 5.
8. New Nexus. Well, we want to call it the Nexus 7, but that’s already their famous tablet. The Nexus 6 was released in October 2014, so the new Nexus won’t come along until October 2015, with a sale date of November 2015. However, this guy will probably be a bit cheaper than its predecessor, but with the same (or better) specs! Also, and most importantly, this will probably bring forth the brand new Android M.
9. OnePlus Two. OnePlus One killed the game in 2014, and brought some serious specs with a seriously low price. We think it will come with a brand new design, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 4GB of RAM, 3300 mAh battery (hello, there), and a 5.5-inch 2K screen. Perhaps it will also come with a OnePlus Mini? Who knows.
10. Xiaomi Mi Note Pro. Because Xiaomi already revealed their latest flagships, we know the Pro will have 5.7-inch curved screen with Quad HD, the Snapdragon 810 64-bit, octa-core chip, 4GB of RAM, and it’s super thin. Available in China next week, and March for the rest of us.
[Partnerangebot] 15 aufregende Weihnachtsdeals und Geschenkideen
The Most Innovative Tech Unveiled at IFA 2017
IFA 2017 Preview: What to Expect from Samsung, Sony, LG and Co.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unveiled: Best Features and Functionalities
Nexus - A Series To Remember
Apple iPhone 7 Release Date Confirmed: Apple vs Samsung Price, Specs, Features and Technical Difficulties
Is This The End For Apple?
5 Ways Your Smartphones Will Change In The Next Decade
Fashion Meets Tech In Milan’s Design Week In The Best Way
What Are The Big Consumer Electronic Events This Spring?
The 5 Best Fitness Trackers for Training and Health Monitoring
Holiday Gift Guide
The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Tech Enthusiasts
Cyber Monday 2017: Top Tech Gadgets at Killer Prices
How To Get the Coolest Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tech Deals