The annual global consumer electronics show (CES) that takes place every January in Las Vegas, Nevada kicked off Monday morning. These five announcements have been our favorite game chargers so far:
1. LG G Flex 2. LG’s latest curved smartphone has more impressive specs than the previous flagship, LG G3. It can bend and snap, and has an all new Snapdragon 810 processor, with a 1080 pixel resolution and a 5.5-inch screen.
2. IO Hawk is the lovechild between a skateboard and a Segway, and it’s glorious. It weighs 22lbs and travels up to 6mph. Apparently, the work is “all in the toes”.
3. Toyota just became the coolest company in the world. It announced that it is opening up to the public 5,680 of its patents related to fuel cell technology, all royalty-free. They are helping to give the auto industry a jump start, specifically in regard to the first generation of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, which will launch between 2015 and 2020. Toyota’s own hydrogen-powered vehicle, the Mirai, is likely to be begin sales in the US in the fall of 2015.
4. Speaking of hydrogen-powered vehicles, Mercedes Benz revealed the F 015 Luxury in Motion, which has automated driving capabilities.
5. Samsung decides to pave the way for the Internet of Things, the term used to describe the interconnectedness between all your tech devices, from your smartphones and computers, to eventually your cars, tvs and even coffee pots. Samsung revealed their own SmartThings Hub, which is a central organizing device that allows all your home devices to connect, regardless of manufacturer (so, HA! take that, Apple).
Gaming-Handy: Die 7 besten Gaming-Smartphones für ein top Spielerlebnis
Die 9 besten Smartphone-Kameras
IFA 2017 Preview: What to Expect from Samsung, Sony, LG and Co.
The Best 9 Devices from CES 2017
What You Should Know About CES 2017 So Far
The Best Lightning Headphones for iPhone 7
Apple iPhone 7 Release Date Confirmed: Apple vs Samsung Price, Specs, Features and Technical Difficulties
How To Make The Best of VR/AR In The Next 5 Years?
The Electric Skateboard That Will Make You Sell Your Car
Is This The End For Apple?
IFA 2018: The top 3 tech trends of the year
Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day 2018: How to choose the best deals
The easiest way to fix an iPhone stuck in recovery mode without data loss
How are Canadians using mobile devices to relax?