1. Recharge your battery faster by switching it to airplane mode first. Who knew?
2. Shake to undo
Make a mistake while editing a picture or writing a message? In two skakes of a lamb's tail it will be back to the way it was before.
3. Take a picture with your headphones
Makes selfies way easier.
4. Double tap to type a period
5. Find out when people sent you messages by simply dragging the bubble left.
6. Use your phone as a level
7. Finally, activate Caps Lock
Credit: Gifs courtesy of wonderfulengineering.com, buzzfeed.com, isource.com
Is This The End For Apple?
What Are The Big Consumer Electronic Events This Spring?
Top 5 Must Download Apps Of The Week
Apps That Will Make You More Useful
What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Phone Use
hp spectre 13
World's Thinnest Laptop Has Sexy And Stylish Design
Top 5 Futuristic Movies That Are Terrifyingly Possible To Happen
6 Innovations That Changed The World For The Better
3 Scary Reasons Why Data Privacy Will Not Exist In The Next 5 Years
12 Things You Didn’t Know Your iPhone Can Do
amazon prime day 2017
Amazon Prime Day 2017: How To Choose The Best Deals
Everything You Need To Know To Stay Healthy
samsung galaxy s8
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus: Highlights
UE Wonderboom, a pint-sized bluetooth speaker with powerful sound