1. Recharge your battery faster by switching it to airplane mode first. Who knew?
2. Shake to undo
Make a mistake while editing a picture or writing a message? In two skakes of a lamb's tail it will be back to the way it was before.
3. Take a picture with your headphones
Makes selfies way easier.
4. Double tap to type a period
5. Find out when people sent you messages by simply dragging the bubble left.
6. Use your phone as a level
7. Finally, activate Caps Lock
Credit: Gifs courtesy of wonderfulengineering.com, buzzfeed.com, isource.com
Gaming-Handy: Die 7 besten Gaming-Smartphones für ein top Spielerlebnis
Die 9 besten Smartphone-Kameras
Is This The End For Apple?
What Are The Big Consumer Electronic Events This Spring?
Top 5 Must Download Apps Of The Week
Apps That Will Make You More Useful
What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Phone Use
hp spectre 13
World's Thinnest Laptop Has Sexy And Stylish Design
Top 5 Futuristic Movies That Are Terrifyingly Possible To Happen
6 Innovations That Changed The World For The Better
The 5 Best Wireless Headphones in 2018
How to get the coolest Black Friday and Cyber Monday tech deals
Spyzie, the trustworthy smartphone monitoring tool for parental control
IFA 2018: The top 3 tech trends of the year