1. Recharge your battery faster by switching it to airplane mode first. Who knew?
2. Shake to undo
Make a mistake while editing a picture or writing a message? In two skakes of a lamb's tail it will be back to the way it was before.
3. Take a picture with your headphones
Makes selfies way easier.
4. Double tap to type a period
5. Find out when people sent you messages by simply dragging the bubble left.
6. Use your phone as a level
7. Finally, activate Caps Lock
Credit: Gifs courtesy of wonderfulengineering.com, buzzfeed.com, isource.com
Is This The End For Apple?
What Are The Big Consumer Electronic Events This Spring?
Top 5 Must Download Apps Of The Week
Apps That Will Make You More Useful
What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Phone Use
hp spectre 13
World's Thinnest Laptop Has Sexy And Stylish Design
Top 5 Futuristic Movies That Are Terrifyingly Possible To Happen
6 Innovations That Changed The World For The Better
3 Scary Reasons Why Data Privacy Will Not Exist In The Next 5 Years
12 Things You Didn’t Know Your iPhone Can Do
14 Cool Tech Gifts for Valentine’s Day
Living smart: Alexa-enabled smart home devices from CES 2018
New Year, New Gadgets: Top Tech Deals for 2018
The Best Tech Gifts in 2017: Trending Gadgets for Every Budget