1. Cars. There was a record of 10 auto industries showcasing their cars off at CES this year. The biggest headliner was driverless cars, but lest we not forget the amazing hydrogen fuel cell cars, by Mercedes Benz and Toyota, and Toyota’s generous donation of hydrogen patents. Last, but not least, was BMW and Nvidia design on a car as an auto-valet; they will find their own parking space and return to your location when needed.
2. Drones. They were literally flying everywhere. They came in all shapes, sizes and purposes. Some were for massive industrial projects, some folded into wearables. Some were for photos, some were for navigation.
3. Internet of Things. Interconnectedness seems to be leading the charge. Samsung took charge with their new SmartThings Hub, which is a central organizing device that allows all your home devices to connect, regardless of the manufacturer. Eventually, your smartphone alarm will go off, which will brew you a fresh cup of coffee downstairs in your smartcoffee pot, which will notify your car windows to defrost on your smartcar, which will notify your smartphone of your first three appointments for the day.
4. 4K. The most intense digital display resolution we have seen, 4K is four times sharper than HD. All over CES was 4K TV sets, but with an enormous price tag. We just have to settle down and wait for prices to go down - that’s right, just in time for 8K.
5. Health and fitness. Finally, we have somehow married our health with our tech. Most noticeable in the wearable department, CES 2015 showcased new gadgets and apps that measure heart rate, blood pressure, muscle tone, even sleep quality. They came in the form of wristbands, shirts, shorts, socks and apps.
Gaming-Handy: Die 7 besten Gaming-Smartphones für ein top Spielerlebnis
Die 9 besten Smartphone-Kameras
IFA 2017 Preview: What to Expect from Samsung, Sony, LG and Co.
The Best 9 Devices from CES 2017
What You Should Know About CES 2017 So Far
The Best Lightning Headphones for iPhone 7
Apple iPhone 7 Release Date Confirmed: Apple vs Samsung Price, Specs, Features and Technical Difficulties
How To Make The Best of VR/AR In The Next 5 Years?
The Electric Skateboard That Will Make You Sell Your Car
Fashion Meets Tech In Milan’s Design Week In The Best Way
Major tech trends and highlights from this year’s Mobile World Congress
Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus: First Impressions and New Features
14 Cool Tech Gifts for Valentine’s Day
Living smart: Alexa-enabled smart home devices from CES 2018