1) Not only was it called 'the' Facebook but Al Pacino used to be the the header bar. Thank god Zuckerberg came to his senses.
2) It was only founded in 2006 so Twitter hasn't changed that much but there's certainly been a bit of a clean up. Hopefully the owner of that hideous background also made some stylistic changes, too.
3) 1998 certainly wasn't a pretty year for the internet. But with its beta days behind it, Google has since blossomed into a beautiful young woman. Or man. We're not sure which, we're just happy that they got rid of that big turquoise box.
4) Just look at it. That browser... That dashboard... That flower logo. We're sorry you had to see this.
5) Remember the days when Amazon only sold books? And not everything including the kitchen sink. Although we're not quite sure how they managed to sell anything when their homepage looked like this.
Gaming-Handy: Die 7 besten Gaming-Smartphones für ein top Spielerlebnis
Die 9 besten Smartphone-Kameras
This Is Why You Should And Should Not Get A Self-driving Car
Is This The End For Apple?
What Are The Big Consumer Electronic Events This Spring?
Top 5 Must Download Apps Of The Week
A Review Of The Most Revolutionary 360 Degree Camera
Your Dog Can Now Upload Its Selfies On Social Media
It’s Time For You To Change, Says Google
Apps That Will Make You More Useful
The 5 Best Wireless Headphones in 2018
How to get the coolest Black Friday and Cyber Monday tech deals
Spyzie, the trustworthy smartphone monitoring tool for parental control
IFA 2018: The top 3 tech trends of the year