First we received the news that OnePlus One will finally become available without an invite, which, since its launch in APril 2014, has been invite-only. Then OnePlus announced the OnePlus 2, which will still be invite-only when it launches later this year.
The One, which gained outstanding success particularly in China, has been heralded as the “flagship killer”. Bringing the best, flagship specs for such a tiny price (only $299) went smashingly.
But now that the OnePlus 2 is coming, there have been plenty of rumors to report. Many seem to believe that a 5.5-inch screen with QHD is likely, alongside the well-known Snapdragon 810 64 bit processor. Also likely to be seen will be 4GB of RAM, a 3,300mAh battery and a 16 megapixel primary shooter, with a 5 megapixel front shooter. Also discussed is a laser focus fingerprint identification system. But more importantly, here are some improvements we would like to see:
1. The same low price: $299.
2. The same sized screen: Don’t fix what isn’t broken.
3. MicroSD slot: Because sadly, 4GB of RAM does nothing for us.
4. Waterproof: I’m not entirely sure why Samsung did away with this feature on their smartphones, but basically it’s only Sony that still does this, and it’s a shame.
5. Removable battery: This is another thing Samsung dropped the ball with this time around - the Galaxy S6 doesn’t have a removable battery and that’s a damn shame. Everyone loves a removable battery, and this would give the OnePlus 2 an edge (see what I did there - Galaxy 6 Edge).
6. Improved camera: This year, Apple and Samsung brought their A-game with the cameras on their flagships, and we expect nothing less from the Chinese brand. A new system like laser autofocus would be fantastic, but we will settle for more megapixels as well.
7. Better processor: Most just because the Snapdragon 810 64 bit processor has been ALL over the internet, it’s almost expected at this point.
8. Game changer: I really want to believe in the underdog, but when it comes to tech, you have to do something original. Although a new laser fingerprint system would be cool, it would be even better if we got a retina scanner.
Apple iPhone 7 release date confirmed: Apple vs Samsung price, specs, features and technical difficulties
Is This The End For Apple?
What Are The Big Consumer Electronic Events This Spring?
Top 5 Must Download Apps Of The Week
How To Tell If A Person Is An Apple Or Android User
It’s Time For You To Change, Says Google
Apps That Will Make You More Useful
What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Phone Use
Spying On Your Lover Is Made Easier By This App
Why 2G Phones Are Better Than Your Smartphone?
amazon prime day 2017
Amazon Prime Day 2017: How To Choose The Best Deals
Everything You Need To Know To Stay Healthy
samsung galaxy s8
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus: Highlights
UE Wonderboom, a pint-sized bluetooth speaker with powerful sound