Apple has just confirmed a September 9 event that will most likely result in the announcement of the brand new Apple 6S flagship. We have several rumors to tell, but these are the most likely ones.
1. Goes on sale September 18, for at least $649, if not more.
2. There will be an iPhone 6S and an iPhone 6S Plus.
4. There will be a dual-lens camera on the rear, not for 3D pictures, but for a “DSLR-like” picture quality. The rear camera might also get a upgrade to 12 megapixels, and the front facing snapper might be bumped up to 1080 pixel resolution.
5. Say good-bye to the home button, touchID is moving to the screen. These means there will be a lot more screen, thank goodness, because 1080 pixel resolution is finally arriving!
6. Force Touch is likely to make an appearance as well, so there will be a whole new way to interact with the device.
7. Battery life may get improved a bit, but only just a bit, because iOS 9 made improvements to battery life.
8. 16GB of internal storage will be the lowest storage offering, but 64GB and 128GB models will also be available
9. It could sport a USB-C port, just like the new 12-inch MacBook.
There have been plenty of concepts made, but we will just have to sit tight until September 9 to see the real thing.
Is This The End For Apple?
What Are The Big Consumer Electronic Events This Spring?
Top 5 Must Download Apps Of The Week
How To Tell If A Person Is An Apple Or Android User
Your Dog Can Now Upload Its Selfies On Social Media
It’s Time For You To Change, Says Google
Apps That Will Make You More Useful
What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Phone Use
Spying On Your Lover Is Made Easier By This App
Breaking Your Favorite App Might Be The Most Fun Job Ever
The 9 Best Smartphone Cameras in 2017
The Most Innovative Tech Unveiled at IFA 2017
The 5 Best Wireless Headphones in 2017
IFA 2017 Preview: What to Expect from Samsung, Sony, LG and Co.