Apple has just confirmed a September 9 event that will most likely result in the announcement of the brand new Apple 6S flagship. We have several rumors to tell, but these are the most likely ones.
1. Goes on sale September 18, for at least $649, if not more.
2. There will be an iPhone 6S and an iPhone 6S Plus.
4. There will be a dual-lens camera on the rear, not for 3D pictures, but for “DSLR-like” picture quality. The rear camera might also get an upgrade to 12 megapixels, and the front-facing snapper might be bumped up to 1080 pixel resolution.
5. Say good-bye to the home button, touchID is moving to the screen. These means there will be a lot more screen – thank goodness – because 1080 pixel resolution is finally arriving!
6. Force Touch is likely to make an appearance as well, so there will be a whole new way to interact with the device.
7. Battery life may get improved a bit, but only just a bit, because iOS 9 made improvements to battery life.
8. 16GB of internal storage will be the lowest storage offering, but 64GB and 128GB models will also be available
9. It could sport a USB-C port, just like the new 12-inch MacBook.
There have been plenty of concepts made, but we will just have to sit tight until September 9 to see the real thing.
How to manage your iPhone 11 data in a simpler way
The latest developments of Google's Pixel series
The easiest way to fix an iPhone stuck in recovery mode without data loss
Die 9 besten Smartphone-Kameras
The Most Innovative Tech Unveiled at IFA 2017
The 7 Best Phones for Gaming in 2018
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus: Highlights
The Best 9 Devices from CES 2017
Nexus - A Series To Remember
The Best Lightning Headphones for iPhone 7