Have you ever logged in and see that your online account has been hacked? It would really make you go "WTF"!Passwords are very important, especially if you want to really secure your accounts online. These have to be unique, and you have to be able to remember it. However, some problems may occur if you make passwords that are just too easy to guess. You have to know that anyone can be easily hacked, and in order to avoid these, you have to create passwords that ONLY YOU can know. You wouldn't want to log-in and see that someone sabotaged your account, or used it for their god-knows-what plans.
Here's a list of passwords that you should never... NEVER use:
If you noticed, some (if not all) passwords listed above are very predictable. They're also easy to type in since some of the characters can be found side-by-side in your keyboard. If you have these passwords now, I suggest you change it. What passwords should you consider? How will you make one that won't be as foreseeable as this?According to Hold Security, after they amassed a Russian crime ring (about a year ago) of almost 1.2 billion usernames and passwords, it's about time to review your passwords and follow these simple tips to keep yourself safe and secure online:
1. Make your passwords long (about 14-25 characters) as much as possible. Unless the website has a password character limitation.
2. Don't limit yourself to one case form. Mix and play around lower and upper cases so that it'll be harder to exactly type in your password by anyone who wants to attempt.
3. Add some punctuation marks or symbols to it!
4. Avoid using words that are in dictionaries. Maybe you can create anagrams so your password's cryptic.
5. Try substituting letters for symbols. Instead of using "S", you can use the dollar sign.
6. Do not reuse passwords. If you're forgetful though (like me), I suggest you create a "master" password that involves some of the tips here so that it's safe from people who can hack into it.
There you have it! Ensure security online with cryptic and hard-to-guess password choices. I'm sure you can think of one!
3 Scary Reasons Why Data Privacy Will Not Exist In The Next 5 Years
How To Jailbreak Your iOS 9
Is Apple Against Peace?
How Much Would You Pay For Secure Communications?
Is This The World's Most Secure Phone?
You Guys, Teleportation Is Real!
Jailbroken iPhones Attacked By Worst Malware Ever
iOS Or Android, Who Wins?
Impact Team’s Vendetta Against Ashley Madison
Stagefright: Putting Android Vulnerabilities In The Spotlight
amazon prime day 2017
Amazon Prime Day 2017: How To Choose The Best Deals
Everything You Need To Know To Stay Healthy
samsung galaxy s8
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus: Highlights
UE Wonderboom, a pint-sized bluetooth speaker with powerful sound