1. Apple's idea of a rooftop party
Real rooftop party.
2. Apple thinks we work-out all the time. Like literally all the time.
Which isn't true - but when we do it actually looks a bit more like this.
But NEVER like this. Can anyone tell me what this guy is doing?
3. Apple thinks we want to monitor our health 24/7
When really, you're thinking about your next one of these.
4. Apple thinks we actually do things at the weekend. Like Painting Artsy Walls.
When in reality it's a bit more like this.
4. Apple thinks we skateboard everywhere.
In reality, we skateboard nowhere.
5. Apple thinks this looks perfectly acceptable
Is This The End For Apple?
What Are The Big Consumer Electronic Events This Spring?
Top 5 Must Download Apps Of The Week
Apps That Will Make You More Useful
What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Phone Use
hp spectre 13
World's Thinnest Laptop Has Sexy And Stylish Design
Top 5 Futuristic Movies That Are Terrifyingly Possible To Happen
6 Innovations That Changed The World For The Better
3 Scary Reasons Why Data Privacy Will Not Exist In The Next 5 Years
12 Things You Didn’t Know Your iPhone Can Do
amazon prime day 2017
Amazon Prime Day 2017: How To Choose The Best Deals
Everything You Need To Know To Stay Healthy
samsung galaxy s8
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus: Highlights
UE Wonderboom, a pint-sized bluetooth speaker with powerful sound