More than 32 million tweets were sent last night, and we trawled through the masses of "Deutschland" and "#worldcup" to bring you a round up of the match via Twitter. I know, we're good like that.
1) Just minutes after their triumph, when everybody else was running around the pitch screaming and waving the golden cup in the air, Podolski decided to take this selfie.
2) The scarily similar resemblance between German coach Joachim Löw and The OC's Sandy Cohen.
LOOK AT IT.
3) More reasons to eat Nutella: It could make you the best goalie in the world. Not that anything held us back before.
4) One word: Hhaahahahahahahah.
5) A sad realisation about the World Cup that sounds all too familiar.
6) Erm, no comment.
7) He's probably been planning this tweet for at least 3 weeks.
8) A man of many talents. He can do no wrong.
9) Even his slightly controversial tactics have the girls running. Including us. Get in the queue, Becky.
10) Someone get in touch with this boy's dad and find out who he's betting on next. We want in.
Your Dog Can Now Upload Its Selfies On Social Media
microsoft windows 10
The Microsoft Update That's Finally Here
Someone On Twitter Owes Lebron James $10M
Twitter's Hearts Made People Like More
DSCO To Dominate GIF Apps, Sorry Instagram
Is He Ready To Wear The CEO Twitter Crown Again?
The 9 Best Apps For iOS 9
The 19 Best Free Android Apps
The First Sport Car You Wouldn’t Race
The Most Innovative Tech Unveiled at IFA 2017
The 5 Best Wireless Headphones in 2017
IFA 2017 Preview: What to Expect from Samsung, Sony, LG and Co.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unveiled: Best Features and Functionalities